Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Elizabeth's First Day of School

Good morning!
Elizabeth is all ready to get to zoo school. She said that she was excited to go to school! We were hoping the excitment would last....
No tears!! Success!! She went right in to the classroom, sat down, and started coloring with the other kids.
After...still happy, and a little wet! She had a great day at school! They do all the regular school stuff, circle time, arts and crafts, reading. Then they get to go to the zoo for about an hour to see the animal of the day (it was raining today so we brought rain jackets and they still went to visit the zoo). The last 15 min or so they get a snack and a special visitor! Today their visitor was a penguin who walked into their class. Elizabeth had so much fun and can't wait to go back! I am so relieved!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! I'm so glad Elizabeth enjoyed zoo school. That's fun that they have an animal actually visit their class!
Jessica

chrissy said...

Yay! I'm so glad she had such a good day, it sounds like such a great time. She looked adorable :-)

Allison said...

Way to go mommy! Great job recording the day in pictures. So happy to hear Elizabeth enjoyed herself. What a great place to go to school!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

WAIT A MINUTE....a penguin walked into the class?!?!?!?! Where is this school? I want to go there!

Glad Elizabeth loved her first school experience!
~meg