
I was out of town last weekend for my cousin's wedding so the kids and Tom were on their own. They first got flu shots (not so much fun) and then headed to the pumpkin patch with their cousins, Drew and Josh. It seems like they had a lot of fun by looking at the pictures Tom took!

All the kids - of course only half are looking - and not my half :)

Showing off the pumpkins they found and liked the best.

The wagon ride that Elizabeth had fun on but Ben refused to get on. He only wanted dad to hold him by this point in the day. Notice everyone is wearing shorts and t-shirts and it is mid-October. We are hoping for a cold snap sometime before Halloween comes! I think they had a great day at the pumpkin patch - I'm only sad that I wasn't able to be there with them!
3 comments:
That looks like a fun pumpkin patch to visit! Nice for the kids to have something happy after shots...boo. Good call by you to leave town on shot day though! ;)
~Allison
Our weekend sounds similar. The kids had their flu shot and we went to the pumpkin patch too. What a way to enjoy a pumpkin patch, in shorts. We went on Sunday and we had to wear jackets and pants. But at least the sun was out. Good for Tom to take them by himself.
Love to all-
Amy
I know, I'm impressed Tom took them for shots, AND to the pumpkin patch while you were gone. That looked like a fun pumpkin patch!
Jessica
Post a Comment