Friday, May 8, 2009

First Swimming of the Season


This first picture is just my, what was I thinking, moment?! We decided to paint and by the time it was all done the kids were covered in paint up to their elbows and I had to clean splatters off the walls. Luckily it was all washable!

We had Cooper 3 days this week so today we decided to go to Grandma's house and swim. The first swim of the season! It was hot and muggy today so it worked out perfectly. The kids enjoyed slushies when they were done.
He's so skinny and white! I love it! :)




(he has one of those floaty suit things underneath his shirt if you are wondering why his body looks so odd!)


We had a great afternoon in the sun. We're so lucky to have grandparents with pools! I have a feeling we'll be there a lot this summer!

2 comments:

jessica said...

What fun pics, it looks like they had lots of fun swimming. I love the slushys, we'll have to do that alot. You are so brave to paint with all three, I hardly like to do it with just Cooper!

Allison said...

Looks like fun! I love Elizabeth's suit!
~Allison