
Our library has a weekly story time for children and in the summer they sometimes will have special guests. This week they had a clown from the circus! The kids loved it! (most of them anyway) I had Cooper that day (jessica and I are trading off once a week watching each others children so the other person can go home and do work or whatever they want) so the 4 of us were sitting on the floor watching the clown. Elizabeth and Ben looked pretty happy and excited, but Cooper was just looking a little confused and not happy. All of the sudden he burst out
bawling, he was so scared of the clown! It took him a little while to settle down and be ok with looking at the clown. I guess Jessica won't be taking him to the circus this year!

Balancing a plate on his chin.

Juggling of course. Now both of my kids want to go see the circus when it comes later this summer.
The next day we went to our neighborhood pool and park with Drew and Josh. 
This is a different park then we usually go to so the kids were loving the tire swing. You can't tell by the picture but they were getting the swing to go so fast! We've had a fun couple of days!
3 comments:
Cooper's story reminds of Joanna!
I think the clown looks like fun! Cooper has talked about it since how the clown was scary, and said something about "tall" so I dont' know if he thought the clown was too tall or what??!! Oh well, I'm glad your kids enjoyed it!
J
That's so funny, Sharon, I totally forgot about Joanna and clowns! And Jessica, the clown did seem really tall because we were sitting on the floor and were basically in the front row right in front of him. I'll bet if we were in the back he would have been fine. lesson learned! :)
Post a Comment