
A couple days this week the kids and I went to our cousins Zach and Amelia's house to babysit. They were so good! We started off the morning having breakfast,

and then decided to have baths. On Monday Elizabeth really wanted to give Amelia a bath but I wanted to double check with Victoria first so we waited until Thursday. As soon as I started running the bath water both Zach and Ben started begging to take a bath, too. They loved it!


Next we did an art project. The kids painted hearts with their feet.

Then Elizabeth and Ben wanted to continue painting. Zach was running around playing.

We then played with these fun blocks that all stick together in different ways. We had them when we were little - I can't remember what they are called.

After naps Janet, Drew, and Josh came over to play and give us a little distraction. Drew got a Nintendo
DS for Christmas and as you can see all the kids (minus Ben) were really into it.

In Josh's class they had an obstacle course today so Janet set one up for the kids to burn off some energy. It was raining all day so we couldn't go outside to play. It was a fun day with all the cousins together! (and I realized I couldn't be one of those moms with 4 kids under 4! I would be exhausted!!)
5 comments:
Good news... it is impossible for you to be a mom to 4 kids under 4! Unless, of course, you have triplets this year or quads the next. See... ALMOST impossible! :)
Looks like a fun couple of days and that Janet enjoys the Nintendo just like the kids. ;)
~Allison
I guess I really meant 4 kids 4 and under...because that is/was possible! Scary, but possible!
What a busy, fun day inside.
Yes, looks busy and fun (for a day!)
Wow!!!! You are brave. The pics made it look so fun but I'm thinking it couldn't have possibly be that much fun in person. Haha!!!
Post a Comment