Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun in the Snow

For those of you who didn't know (maybe some of my MN/KS people!) we got about 10 inches of snow here in TX. The following are just a whole bunch of pictures we got in the snow that day. The dog and Ben loved it the best. Elizabeth loved it too, but not as much as the boys did!





Tom got to enjoy it with us for a few minutes before he went to work. Once he got home from work he made us all get back in all our clothes (we had just come in from outside) so we could go out again. He loved it just as much as the kids! (I did too, actually. It was so much fun to make snowballs and snowmen again...I haven't done it in years!)


Snowball fight!
Trying to eat the snow.




I tried to explain to Ben what a snow angel was. He kind of got it! :) It was hard to see once he got up and kind of stepped all over his angel!


He was trying to do somersaults!

Now both of my kids want to go to MN next winter so we can have more of this white stuff! We might just have to do that!

5 comments:

Erin K said...

Looks like so much fun! I love E's hat. Did you make it? Very cute! Bet this makes you miss the frozen Tundra you came from up north. Hehe!
P.S. I need to get with you about activities you did with your kids as toddlers to fill the days. I'll email ya.

The Martys said...

We would love to have you any time, but why? It is not so fun, day after day after day........! It would be nice to not always have the white stuff on the ground to really appreciate it. Hope the moving in is going good. Thinking of you all.

Amy

Allison said...

Fun! It is nice for a couple of days so we can enjoy it and then move on.
I also love E's hat!

WhatIsSharonDoingNow said...

What a great memory...I bet they'll never forget it!

The A Family said...

Love it! We had snow today and did our first snow angel too, Sam did the same as Ben.
Glad Tom was able to get you back out! Your dog looks like ours, how funny!