Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy Busy!

We are going out of town in about 6 hours (getting up at 4 am!!) so this is going to be a post with few words and lots of pictures - I need to get to bed!Ben at his t-ball game. He's being coached on what to do. (the coach is our friend Suzanne's husband!)

Oops - hit the tee.





Now he got the ball!




There he is - number 1.

We also completed swimming lessons.




Scoping out the place I guess.

Elizabeth became a little fish during her lessons!


She's about to dive off the diving board - her favorite part.


We joined some friends at the splash pad. The kids loved it and spent most of the time running around.
Except Jackson - he mostly sat. :)

Ben, Jane and Elizabeth.
Sweet Jill.

More tag.



Then we came home to say goodbye to Jake who is going to be at the vet for the next 10 days :(

Elizabeth was walking around with my camera and got this picture of Ben - she did a great job!
We'll have no internet while we are gone but I'll have a lot to post when we get home!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Be safe! Can't wait to see your pics when you return! I love that Ben is number 1. LOL!

Erin K said...

Great pics...Elizabeth included!Have fun on your trip!

The A Family said...

Have fun!! The pictures are great. I still think your dog and ours could have been from the same mom if we lived in the same state ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having lots of fun in Minnesota!

Allison said...

Wish I didn't miss all of the fun at the splash pad but I am glad that you were out of town this past week since I am just NOW getting back to internet to check in. Tee ball looks fun and funny!