hanging at the camp fire,
roasting marshmallows,

eating s'mores,

playing tether ball,
snapping poppers (my favorite!),
cheesing for the camera in dirty coats,
and doing lots and lots of sparklers!







The kids also enjoyed watching Tom set off some bigger sparklers (from behind the van of course - they were a little nervous of all the noise!)




I have always loved the black cats,
and so did Ben!
We had fun in the sand building castles (Tom looks like the ultimate camper in that outfit doesn't he??)

Ben was even building with his feet!
My Aunt Sue, my dad's sister, and her husband and grandchildren came up for the week to stay at a neighboring lake at a condo. They came to my parent's lake to boat and fish. My Uncle Scott (on the left) came up from the cities to do some golfing with my dad, Tom, and Ryan.
The kids all had a blast in the lake together (Ryan had his hands full!)
These are my cousin Casey's cute kiddos - Cain and Brooklyn.
My Uncle Dan, my dad, and Elizabeth hanging out before we go out for a boat ride.


Silly girls!
After all the boating and swimming we came inside to play and eat. The girls loved playing with all of our old My Little Pony dolls.
They ended the evening with a little show to help them wind down.
The next morning we were up bright and early to get a picture by the big fish - an annual tradition on our way out of town. We then headed to the twin cities where Jessica and I had the honor of being the godmother's to our best friend, Nikki's, little girl Caroline. I unfortunately had no pictures since I was standing at the front and Tom had taken the kids to go play at a playground. Immediately after the baptism we hit the road to drive home. It was a fantastic trip and we had a great time - we can't wait to go back to the cabin again!
4 comments:
I love the pic of Ben and the s'mores. I think that was a s'more. And the 2 pics of Elizabeth with the sparlers. Beautiful!
Great pictures! We had so much fun with you guys!
Glad you all had so much fun! Lots of exciting things to keep you busy!
What great memories! Adam and I both have such fond memories for camping for family vacations... I like the cabin part better than an old tent!
_Kristy Fey
Post a Comment