We were finishing up eating when Ben looked out the window and saw Snow White standing outside signing autographs. He hadn't been to the princess breakfast so he hadn't really seen any of the princesses in person yet (except on a float). He was so cute! He gasped really loudly and came running over to get Elizabeth, and on his way yelled back to me, "She's real!" He was in utter disbelief!
(my TX friends, does he remind you of anyone else? I'm curious to see if anyone else sees what I see?)
After the Haunted Mansion we met up with everyone for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Our first roller coaster with the kids. You had to be 40 inches to ride so luckily Ben and Cooper were 42 or 43 - we all loved it! I never thought my kids would love roller coasters, but Elizabeth especially did. My mom sat out with Jackson, she is NOT a roller coaster person.
After the roller coaster we explored at Tom Sawyers Island and saw all the forts and caves.
We really liked the long bridge - you could get it swaying back and forth.
There's the view of Thunder Mountain from Tom Sawyer's Island.
Here's Ben in one of the forts. He was very intrigued by the cannons.
The big fort.
After the island we headed back to the hotel for a much needed nap (our first time this trip). We all slept and made it back to Magic Kingdom for our dinner reservations. We went back to the same place we went earlier on our trip and saw all the Winnie the Pooh characters. Tigger is definitely Ben's favorite. I love this expression as he sees him!
Tigger was being super goofy with the kids, flipping spoons with his nose, tickling them, they were loving it!
More Pooh Bear.
Good ol Eyore. We were commenting that we were so glad Jackson wasn't scared of all of the characters. It would have made for some very miserable meals if he was screaming through them at all the scary characters! He did really well, letting them all hug him. I think he really liked it all!
Grandma had gotten the boys different toys along the way and didn't really see anything for Elizabeth, so she got her a reservation at the Bippity Bobbity Boutique. It was very fancy schmancy with all the women who were working there addressing the girls as princess. Elizabeth loved it!
There were 3 hairstyles to choose from. Elizabeth chose the traditional princess. I took copious notes so I could recreate the hairdo at home! Number one tip - use about a gallon of gel!
They did her nails and makeup. She was very excited that she got to take home the leftover makeup and nail polish.

Last step was getting magic fairy dust sprinkled all over. It was a magical experience!
Here's her hair all finished.
Last step was getting magic fairy dust sprinkled all over. It was a magical experience!
We brought her dress from home to wear to the Cinderella breakfast - it came in handy for this, too!
We rode the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and then met up with the rest of our group.
Daddy thought Elizabeth was so beautiful! Cooper and Ben were so funny when they saw her. I heard Ben kind of gasp and they both ran up and hugged her. Then I saw Ben lean down and kiss her on her arm - it made my heart melt!
Next we headed back to Big Thunder - our favorite. We rode it a few times (the hair held up beautifully - it's the gel!) and then headed to the courtyard to see the new show. After the show we watched the fireworks and then the park was closed!
Animal Kingdom tomorrow!
4 comments:
Wonderful recap!! Our princess is beautiful, as are her knights in shining armor. Loved the whole day, I want to go back.
Oh my! That Bippity Boppity Boutique... no girl can get out of Disney without visiting! And what a beautiful little princess they created!! Love the story about Ben kissing her hand. So sweet! These posts make me hungry and tired - pretty typical these days ;) - Love them!
I love the Ben and princess stories. That is so cute! I love all the pictures.
So great! Elizabeth is just beautiful! I love Ben kissing her on the arm. What a true gentleman! SO much fun! So, who does Peter Pan remind you of?
Post a Comment