Sunday, August 21, 2011

Elizabeth's Meet the Teacher - 1st Grade

Last Thursday Elizabeth had meet the teacher at her school. Before we left we had our neighbor friends over to help us decorate a couple of pencil cakes.
They turned out very cute and yummy!



I didn't get a picture of Elizabeth's teacher, but we are excited about this year. We had a few problems with Elizabeth's Kindergarten teacher so we are hoping and praying for a better year this year. (I will say Elizabeth loved her Kindergarten teacher and thought she was wonderful, which is what is the most important I guess!)

Elizabeth's friend, Emma, is in her class this year,

along with a few other boys that she is watching play video games.

Elizabeth wanted a picture of the classroom. She is super excited about this year!


So are we!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Oh Yay, 1st Grade!!!! Here's hoping for a great year! Cute pictures of your kids in her classroom. Love the pencil cake idea too!

Allison said...

I don't want to state the obvious but OMIGOSH! FIRST GRADE?!?!?! I feel like I was just buying things for her baby shower! In fact, I still have a few plates. :D
Hope this year is GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

I love how she poses with her hand on her hip. Adorable! Remember when we met 6 years ago with our little babies that couldn't even roll over laying on the floor? I can't believe they are in 1st grade! I sure wish they could be in school together!

Unknown said...

YAY for first grade it is SO much better that kindergarten! So happy for Elizabeth and what what cute cakes!