Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trick or Treating at Grandma and Grandpa B's House

The day before Halloween we went trick-or-treating at my mom and dad's house - we do it every year and then follow up with a Halloween lunch. Elizabeth went trick-or-treating as Wendy and Ben was the red Power Ranger.


The glasses that turn into sunglasses make pictures a little inconvenient!

Here we are!


The kids were lucky and got lots of good treats.

Cute boys! (not sure what is going on with Cooper's expression!)

The cute Halloween table.





My mom had a cute snack for the kids to make. The kids made candy corn yogurt using lemon, and orange yogurt and whipped cream. Yum!







It was such a fun lunch!

4 comments:

The A Family said...

Your mom is so creative. I love that E has transition lenses :)

The A Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica said...

Cute pics! I love E's glasses too!! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! and I am loving your moms house!!