
We are good friends with two of our neighbors, they each have 2 children so there are 6 kiddos in our little group. We decided to have the kids exchange names instead of buying for everyone. I invited everyone over to decorate cookies and then exchange the presents.

I filled bags with frosting and added my decorating tips so the kids could try out some new techniques.

Bridget likes to be well accessorized while working!

The kids were very hard at work on all their cookies.



Bridget got Ben's name - she's helping him open.

Elizabeth got her present from Brady.


Emma was extremely excited with the present we got her! :)

All the kids are busy checking out their presents. I think they loved having secret
Santas.

The next morning the elf stole a cookie! :) He must have thought they looked good!
4 comments:
That silly elf! Such a fun little neighborhood group you have! Yay!
Looks like a lot of fun.
Looks like fun. Love the elf note.
What a fun celebration with your friends!
Post a Comment