
Both Ben and Elizabeth are in basketball this season. This is Ben's first successful season for sports. We tried over a year ago with soccer and tball, and never made it through the season without crying. Ben has been loving basketball this season.

He's looking a little unsure of what is going on.

There he is, number 9, on the left.

There he is, the first time with the ball.
5 comments:
Yay! I am happy to see them having success and fun! I love how serious Josh's face is while blocking. He is all business but I think that little boy was just looking to see if his mom was there yet. ;)
how fun! I just think basketball would be so hard for little ones, but yours look like pros!
Oh fun! They look so cute in their little uniforms! I'm so glad Ben had fun this year with it. We need to make it to a game!
It's so much fun to watch them play. Basketball is my favorite sport!
Yeah for Basketball. I can't believe how tall E is. They both look so cute in their uniforms.
Post a Comment