Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easter - 2012


 Easter morning the kids woke up bright an early - ready to search for their Easter baskets. 


 Found it!


 Time to explore the baskets!

 Then the kids searched for eggs. 

 They were hidden very easy, maybe next year the bunny needs to make it more challenging!  (hunting for things have never been my kid's strong suits!)
 After hunting at our house and church we went to my parent's house. 
The kids all posed for pictures before looking for eggs.




 After hunting for eggs the kids did some baking with Grandma!  We also headed to Grandma and Grandpa H's house - but I didn't get any pictures!  We missed most of the festivities so we just went and hung out for a while.  It was a great Easter!



3 comments:

Sue said...

Great pictures ~ great kids!

jessica said...

I keep forgetting to say, I love that you're just getting around to posting pictures of Easter :) Great ones!

TLEB said...

haha jessica- better late than never! :)