At the beginning of the summer Elizabeth had a special tea party with Grandma B. and all of her American Girl dolls. Elizabeth looks forward to these tea parties very much, they even made some special doll treats.
We also went to an outdoor concert that one of Grandma B's friends was playing in. We had a fun picnic, treats, and then the kids had fun dancing to the music.
They are surveying the scene, trying to decide whether they want to get out in front of everyone to dance! :)
They finally made it out there...the dancing came quickly after! It was a great evening!
3 comments:
Yay! TLEB is back!! Summer get sooo busy... I am glad to see what y'all are up to!
I know - I'm finally trying to catch up!!! :)
That is so special that Elizabeth does tea with Grandma. What a fun memory. Happy Summer!!
Post a Comment