Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lazy Day

We're used to being pretty busy, going places etc... but today it was a pretty lazy day. We did have Elizabeth's dance class today, but other than that we just hung out! It was actually pretty fun just to play all day.
The boys were helping me with the laundry. At one point Ben was almost all the way in the dryer. I was torn between grabbing my camera and getting him out. Getting him out won (Cooper was also trying to shut the door on him so I thought it would be safer to get him out :)
Elizabeth wore this to dance today. The funny thing is I wore this same dance outfit when I was 4 at a dance recital. My mom saved it all these years so when Elizabeth saw it she really wanted to wear it. She looked so cute if I do say so myself!








6 comments:

jessica said...

She does look so cute! I especially love the picture of her with her leg crossed, adorable and so big!!! The picture of the boys is so cute too, I love that they are holding hands!
Jess

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Elizabeth looks so grown up. Especially the one with her leg crossed. The boys look like they love to get in to trouble together.

Anonymous said...

oops---the anonymous is from your aunt amy....forgot my password and then realized I didn't sign my name.

Amy

Allison said...

Such cute pictures of the kids!! I can't get over 'little miss thang' - a budding model with all of the poses! The boys sure look like they were having fun being "lazy."
~Allison

Anonymous said...

darling

love mom

chrissy said...

i want to see a picture of you in that costume too, come on scan it in!