Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Playgroup at the Bounce House



We had a great playgroup at a bounce place near our house. It's full of tons of bounce houses, slides, and obstacle courses that both of the kids love. Elizabeth can do all of the obstacle courses by herself! Yeah! So I don't have to crawl through and push her up all the tall ladders...of course Ben is another story :) He actually could make it up a really tall ladder on the slide, and he would slide right down all on his own. I followed him the first few times but he kept getting up to the top and sliding down without me, so I ended up just standing at the bottom, hoping he was being careful! He was - and he LOVED it! What a big boy :)

Ben was loving watching his sister slide down the slides.


You can do it, Ben!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a wild boy you have there - but cute!!
love mom

Allison said...

Very brave of Ben! Kids go crazy for those places...why didn't I come up with the idea?!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun! Enjoying all the updates..love the recital!
~meg

jessica said...

How fun! I can't believe Ben can do the slides himself, that is amazing! What a big boy he is!
Jessica