Monday, February 2, 2009

Haircut Time!

Ben and Elizabeth needed haircuts badly, so we went this weekend. Ben actually did really well, much better than I thought he would!
He didn't even cry when she got out the buzzer! She had to leave the top long because he has such a crazy cowlick that to make it lay down she said it needs to be long.

My kids both have the crazy cowlicks! Poor Elizabeth has it right at the front of her head as you can see!


It was funny when the haircut lady asked about E's hair. She said I see you have it really layered. Well, we have never layered E's hair, but she twirls her hair and twists it in such tight knots that we end up cutting them out. And it's only on one side of her head so if she has pig tails- one pig tail is nice, long and thick and the other side is short and thin. So we needed to get hers cut a little shorter and a little bit of layers to try to blend in all the damage she has done. It's such a hard habit to break!! But she is actually doing a little bit better! :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

So you HAVE been layering her hair! I guess the best plan of attack is to cut a chunk out of the opposite side as well - then it will be even, nicely layered, and never in need of a pro cut. Here's to hoping that you won't have to cut anymore out though!
~Allison

jessica said...

edcute pictures, I'm so glad Ben did a good job! Elizabeth is doing better with the hair twirling, I haven't noticed her doing it much when I'm around. yea!
J

Anonymous said...

adorable