
Elizabeth woke up feeling much better today so we decided to get out of our germ filled house to ride bikes. Unfortunately this caused Elizabeth to start coughing, so we decided to pack it up and go inside. She decided she wanted to have the training wheels taken off her bike, tried it for a few minutes, and decided they should go back on.

Ben got this new bike from cousin Josh (he is riding a new bike without training wheels!!) so we decided it was time for him to learn to ride. He had a difficult time getting the pedals to keep moving. I guess we need to practice!

While hanging out on the couch yesterday and today we made bead necklaces.

What's with that face?! Crazy!! :)
Thanks for the good wishes/prayers in the comments. We love to get comments, and you all left such sweet ones last post! Thanks! :)
4 comments:
Elizabeth's faces are great in these pics! Glad she is feeling a little better, hope tomorrow the upward trend continues...
~Allison
that last face is hilarious! I agree, I'm glad she's starting to feel better, hope she gets lots of sleep tonight!
I am so glad to hear that Elizabeth is feeling better. I wish we could see each other before we leave :(
(Maybe you could come over tomorrow.?)
Glad to hear that Elizabeth is starting to feel better. :)
Post a Comment