
Elizabeth, Drew, Janet and I all went to Disney on Ice tonight. We all had a ton of fun (until "scary" Peter Pan came on with Captain Hook - Elizabeth's opinion!) The kids in Peter Pan are actually flying! How cool is that?!

Elizabeth and Drew at intermission.

Elizabeth and me - enjoying the show!

I know the quality of this shot isn't good, but,
The Cutting Edge anyone?

The Lion King's
Simba and Nala - I didn't really think the dressed up actors would be such good skaters! It was my first ice show and I was very impressed.
5 comments:
How fun! We are taking Sam next week!
Cute pictures! We had so fun too!
Janet
Wow, I am impressed by their skating. Ahh, the Cutting Edge, that brings back memories! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun!
Fun, fun show and late, late night! What a treat for Drew and Elizabeth to go out on a date with their Mommies!
~allison
Totally The Cutting Edge!
Post a Comment