Friday, October 30, 2009

Elizabeth's Fall Festival and Babysitting

Today we had a very busy day with Cooper and Jackson. I babysat the boys while Jessica was at a training for work. Jackson was so easy, the boys were definitely the most work! :) Elizabeth loves to hold Jackson, feed him, and make him smile. She's getting very good at it!
Ben also loves to hold Jackson too. The boys were watching a show before nap and Ben wanted Jackson to watch, too.
Elizabeth is doing a great job making Jackson smile so big!

BIG NEWS! Elizabeth lost another tooth! The first one she lost hasn't come in yet so she has a huge gap in front. So cute!
On Thursday Elizabeth had a fall festival at school. The kids wore their Halloween costumes and got to play games. The parents were invited to attend so Jessica was nice enough to babysit Ben for me so I could go.
I thought this was a great idea. We are doing this next year.
Obstacle course.
Here is her class. It was funny because all the girls (minus one) were some form of a princess or fairy and the majority of the boys were things I had no idea what they even were...storm troupers and things like that. I'm so out of it in the boy department. I need to catch up!

Elizabeth with 2 of the girls in her class that she talks about.
I was very glad I was able to be at the festival with her. I liked seeing her with her friends. You never really know how the school day goes, if she talks to any of the kids, etc... It was good to see everything in action!
Have a Happy Halloween tomorrow, everyone!

6 comments:

The A Family said...

Those are great. She is a wonderful Snow White. Sammie is Belle this year! What are they doing with the pumpkin?
The boys look so cute hanging around playing and E is such a sweet cousin!

Anonymous said...

I, too, am wondering what they're doing with that pumpkin?

Allison said...

Fun pictures, I am glad you survived Friday - I knew you could! ;) Isn't it crazy that you are a mom at school events now?!
I have seen that pumpkin activity before - good for hand eye coordination and lots of fun for kids!! Happy Halloween!
~Allison

Erin K said...

What a cute little princess! Glad you were able to go to her school festival. It looked like a lot of fun. Of course, Jackson is so adorable!

TLEB said...

Oh, sorry, I thought you could tell what they were doing with the pumpkin ( I guess cause I was there!) THey are pounding golf tees into it with a hammer and then they remove them with pliers. That was a favorite with all the kids.

Joanne said...

Cute pics!

Is Jessica going back to work then?

It would be cute to use the golf tees to make a face (kind of like a light bright).