Tuesday, October 20, 2009

They Broke Ground!

The kids and I went to our "land" to check if anything had been done on the house yet. We go pretty much every day because it's very close to where we live now. We were so excited to see they had leveled out the land and built the frame for the slab. The kids enjoyed taking a tour of their house. They are standing in their playroom in the above picture.
Here's our ground with the outline of the house.

Our first night in Halloween jammies. We haven't been able to really wear them because they are long sleeved and pants - it's too warm here for that right now.


Over the weekend we went to the zoo with our cousins, Drew and Josh. We didn't plan the boys - aren't they cute in their yellow shirts?

Chris and Tom got to come to the zoo with us. The kids had a great time with all of us being there.
Checking out the zebras. It was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Allison said...

What fun! The house... SOOOO EXCITING!! You will be shocked to see how fast the framing goes and before you know it you will be walking around "in" your new house!! Hooray!! I guess I am a bad Mama because Emily is in long sleeves and pants every night. :) Also, I think that is the fence where Emily crashed...hehe.
~Allison

Erin K said...

YEAH about your house!!! BOO about the rain to slow it down.:(

chrissy said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see it!!

jessica said...

Woo hoo, congrats! I hope it goes up quickly for you!