Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Athletes ;)

Ben and Elizabeth had their last days of gymnastics and dance class this week. We start again in about 2 weeks but this was the last day when the parents were invited into the classrooms to take pictures. My kids have class at the same time so my mom came with to take turns with me so the kids would always have someone with them. (of course Jessica was in Ben's class the entire time because of Cooper so it would have worked out if my mom couldn't come).
I have seen Ben doing his gymnastics many times since they pretty much do the same stuff in class that they did in our mommy and me gymnastics class, but I had never seen Elizabeth's dance class since the glass is frosted, so I was very excited to see what her class did. She always tells me she likes it but it is hard! :)
I don't have a very good zoom lens so my pictures are kind of far away. There are only 4 girls in the class and one wasn't there so it was a little class. Here they are stretching.
I really like this picture of my little ballerina!
They stretched and moved at the beginning to some really cute songs.
Reaching for those toes - she can get pretty far!

Then on to Ben's gymnastics. Here they are stretching.

Doing some forward rolls.

Walking like a bear (Ben's in the blue pants and Cooper's in the red pants).


Ben's showing me his favorite part - the stamp!

We really liked the classes this session and are excited to do them again in a couple of weeks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of Ballerina E, and how awesome that they have such small classes!

When are you going to give yourself time to be an athlete too? If you need some motivation watch the inaugural Dallas Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon this weekend...

Joanne said...

Awww Elizabeth is so precious in that head tucked in picture. She definitely has the height to be a ballerina. Jane is going to do a ballet class this summer I think. I am pretty stoked- hopefully she will actually participate instead of just stand there and stare like she did for tap.

Allison said...

Very cute! I love E's full ballerina outfit. :)

Erin K said...

I LOVE that pic of E stretching! Looks like it should be on a ballet poster. Also the first pic of them together is so cute. For some reason, they look really young in it which I like....making me sad that they grow up so fast.

The Martys said...

That pic of E is just precious. She looks like she could be a little prima ballerina. I also love the first pic. Hope all is well.

Amy