
I don't know about anyone else but I am very much looking forward to the end of summer. I am so ready for fall leaves, wearing a sweater, eating chili and apple crisp, the list goes on and on. But, here in TX it is still incredibly hot in the afternoon so the kids wanted to play in the sprinkler.

We just bought one of the old school sprinklers that I have many fond memories running through when I was a child. (We have a few dry spots in the grass so we thought we'd give this sprinkler a try).

Ouch, that looks like it hurt!

Needless to say they loved running in it as much as I did when I was their age.
6 comments:
Agree - Although it's never sweater weather here, it was SO HOT in FL today! A little cooler temps are always nice!
I love it! Love all of the pictures, you got some good action shots!
cute pictures of some cute kids...
Great pictures! We played in the sprinker this weekend, too. We even had a slip in slide... which by the way is way more fun when you five not 35!
Fun! We have that same old school sprinkler and the same dry spots. Wish we had those kids to run through it too though! :)
What a great way to beat the Texas heat! I'm with you. I can't wait for Fall.
Post a Comment