
We love fall around our house - it means we get to visit the pumpkin patch! We went to our first one over the weekend. We got there pretty early so we were able to snag a wagon. Elizabeth made herself in charge of pulling it all around.

Notice anything different about this boy? Oh yeah - daddy took him to get a hair cut over the weekend. Mommy's still getting used to it.

There were lots of fun places to get our picture taken.

We let each kid pick out their own pumpkin. Elizabeth picked out this monster.

Ben went for a tall and skinnier one.

I was trying to get a cute picture of Ben on top of the hay stacks. It was more fun to jump off of it I guess!


If you are wondering where I got the shirts, a friend from my playgroup makes them. You can get one of your own
here.

We always have to take a ride on the tractor.



Our family at the pumpkin patch!

We always have to get our pictures here...the kids love it!

They also took rides on the slide,


and posed with our cousins before going into the corn maze.

This was the never ending maze for us! Luckily a nice farmer came in and rescued us!

Here are the kids, striking a pose.
Bens pose is very original I would say!
We had a lot of fun and are so excited for the rest of this month. We have lots of fun things planned!
5 comments:
I was going to say before I read the caption that I think Ben got a haircut. It looks great! We love Fall too and we can't wait to visit the pumpkin patch. Great pics! And it looks like they had a lot of fun too! I'll have to check into a shirt for Sophia!
You got some great pictures at the pumpkin patch!
Lots of great pictures. Looks like you did all there is to do!! Fun! Happy Fall!!
What fun!! I can't wait to take the girls! Which one did you go to? Can you email me the link to your friend's website? I tried going to it, but it didn't work.
Valerie
The Pumpkin Patch looks like so much fun; I want to go too.
I like Ben's hair, and I bet it's super easy to manage and you won't have to get in cut for awhile (sounds like $$ savings).
Love the kids' shirts too, and even more that you and J organized everyone to be wearing them ;)
Post a Comment