When I say bike rider, I mean a 2 wheel rider. No training wheels!
She's off! She's even getting pretty good at starting herself off. She is very proud of herself, and now she really likes to ride her bike! She can go a lot faster now that the training wheels are off. It's a new level of independence that we are all excited about!
7 comments:
Are you though? Are you really excited about her going FASTER? ;) Yay Elizabeth!! Way to go!
Yea Elizabeth!!Looks like she's having a blast on that bike!
Wow, I am so impressed! She looks great on her bike!
Congrats to E on the big step!
Yay! That is awesome- E is excited for her- she's been working on that too.
Great job Elizabeth!!
wow! shes SO big, great job! btw, i learned to drive my stick shift in that school parking lot ;)
Post a Comment