Monday, January 3, 2011

The Nutcracker

Elizabeth, Jessica and I were lucky enough to be taken to the Nutcracker by my mom! I wasn't sure if Elizabeth would like the show (I think it is a little long) but she loved it!
We went to see it at the Bass Hall - it really was a beautiful show.

Elizabeth is SUPER spoiled by her Grandma! She gave Elizabeth this Nutcracker doll - Elizabeth was in love!


It was fun to experience this together.




We had a great time - thanks Mom!

3 comments:

The Martys said...

Elizabeth looks so pretty in her dress and yes, her Grandma sure does spoil her. That's what Grandmas are for. I am glad you all had a good time. Looks like fun.

Amy

Allison said...

Oh what a treat! I love The Nutcracker - I bet it was a great show. And... everyone looked lovely!

jessica said...

Great pics, I had so much fun doing a "girlie" event with you guys!