Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elizabeth's Field Day

Elizabeth had field day last week. It's different then the field days that we used to have (no more 50 yard dash!) - they all just traveled together to rotate through activities. They had a great time.


Elizabeth is at the dance station.



This was a favorite station of the class!Whoo hoo!!


This was water in a cup relay station.


This was the cutest - tug of war!

Trash talking already! ;)

They just look so big doing this!!

I was glad I was able to go for a little bit - I had my niece and nephew with me so all of us had a great time watching all the activities.

What a fun day!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Dance station, oh yeah! Hope it was a warm day with the water cup above their heads!! Can't believe kindergarten is over. Yikes!

The Martys said...

That was a fast year, wasn't it? She looks so old. Looks like she had fun doing everything.

Miss you guys.

Meg said...

GREAT tug-o-war shots! Fun day! So they just have a couple months of kindergarten now!?!?!?! Off to high school?!?!?!?

jessica said...

oh how cute was that!?! I love the tug-of-war shots too, especially the "trash talk" kid. Can't believe she's almost done with kindergarten... wahhhh! It makes me sad it goes so fast!