Monday, May 23, 2011

Unwanted Visitor

The kids and I came home from school last week and this is who I found at the front door!

Luckily, we had some nice neighbors who came to our rescue, so the visitor is now gone.
Thank goodness!

5 comments:

Allison said...

OMGoodness! I bet you almost died! That is one looooong visitor - glad he was only there for a short while.

Anonymous said...

I almost spit my drink out when I saw that!!! OH MY GOSH!!! And I've been freaking out over spiders! Do you know what kind it was?? I'm glad you saw it before you got too close!

Val

chrissy said...

Yikes!! My neighbors found a huge one in their garage. How long did you scream?

TLEB said...

I did almost have a heart attack. I didn't scream though - I would have if I had opened my front door and seen it, but luckily I drove up from picking E up from school and thought part of the door, the weather stripping, had fallen off. But nope, it was a snake!!
val- my neighbor said it was a Garden snake - not poisoness or anything thank goodness!

jessica said...

oh oh oh yuck. I am SO glad I wasn't there to see that in person!