Elizabeth stayed on the wall to help herself stay on her feet.
Yes, I made my kids wear helmets :) We went ice skating once this summer and Elizabeth fell so hard on the side of her head. Thank goodness she had a helmet on and just hit her cheek. She had a big bruise!
Drew and Josh came with us, they were pretty quick! They both own roller blades so they were pretty comfortable.
I can't tell but it looks like Elizabeth and Josh are holding hands...cute!
She got brave and let go of the wall - good for her!
On the ground - again!
Then came the time for limbo.
Thank goodness we found something fun to do outside of the heat!
1 comment:
That is pretty funny. I am sure beating the heat was your #1 objective this summer! That picture of Ben is pretty funny. The only thing keeping it from being hilarious is that he looks like he is in a little bit of pain. haha, glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment