Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our baby is 5!

Our little girl is 5 today! I can't believe how fast those 5 years have gone. She's moving from our little girl to our big, school aged girl!
Happy Birthday to our sweet, loving, caring, thoughtful, and lovely little girl!

7 comments:

Allison said...

It is hard to believe!!! Happy Birthday to Miss Elizabeth! Hope you have a great great new year... it promises to be a BIG one!

jessica said...

What an adorable picture! I agree with Allison, WAY too hard to believe. She is so grown up. She is such a wonderful part of our family! I can't believe she is going to kindergarten this year!!!!!

The A Family said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth and Mom and Dad! Wow, five! I remember when you brought her back to KC when she was just a few months old.
Hope it is a great day for her!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday to Elizabeth!!!!! I can't wait for our playdate!!


Love,
Les, Val, Nattie & Katie

Erin K said...

What???? You're kidding! Time flies! She looks beautiful in that pretty pink dress.

Unknown said...

She is just beautiful. Congrats go out to mama and daddy for growing such a sweet and happy little person!

Joanne said...

Happy birthday sweet Elizabeth!! These last five years have flown! I am sure the next five will be even faster. What a beautiful young lady she is turning into!