
Now that the weather is getting nice, and it's staying light out later, I think we'll be doing lots of bike rides in the evenings. Elizabeth got a new bike for her birthday and it is so much easier for her to ride. On her old bike she got tired quickly, she had to peddle so fast, and didn't really move anywhere. So now I am constantly yelling at her to slow down.

Ben still loves his little caterpillar. He rode it all the way to the
cul-
de-sac at the end of the street.

So fast!

Our big 4 year old.

Ben has some serious riding going on :)
5 comments:
She looks like such a big kid on that bike. She is so pretty too! Man time is flying!
She does look SO big! Ben is also changing from a baby boy to a little man! Great pics!
That last pic left me smiling... so funny. Sounds like Mom is more nervous about the new bike than Elizabeth. You may need to stay inside when the training wheels come off and leave Tom in charge until she is really good. I fear I will have the same problems!
~Allison
She is getting so big. They both look like they were having tons of fun!
What a fun bike, it looks like you guys are going to have a fun summer riding bikes together!
Post a Comment