Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Princess Elizabeth turned 4!

Elizabeth turned 4 yesterday (Saturday) and we had a princess birthday party for her at our house. We had her friends in the morning, and our family in the afternoon. There are so many pictures, so I thought I'd post them slowly so I wouldn't have the longest post in the world! During the party the girls got their nails and hair done, so this is the nail station (aka computer desk).



We played pin the crown on Elizabeth for one of the games. Elizabeth at first didn't want to play this game because she thought it would hurt! When I explained they would be putting the crown on her picture, not her real head, she still wasn't convinced it wouldn't somehow hurt. She let us play it though and enjoyed it.

This is what was at each of the girls spots. A Cinderella shoe with M&Ms, a crown, necklace, bracelet, and candy bracelet. That pink crown at the top of the plate is made of chocolate. I wrote the kids names on a candy plaque for their place cards.

The kitchen where the kids ate.

The castle cake and princess pretzel wands.

The hair salon. We had spray glitter and clips for the kids hair. I have great pictures of Ben and Cooper and their cool hairdos!

Princess Elizabeth and her knights, Cooper and Ben. My mom found these outfits for the boys and surprised us with them. Aren't they adorable?! And Elizabeth was beautiful as Snow White. I'll put the rest of the pictures up tomorrow.

I can't believe my baby girl is 4!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too much!

The A Family said...

Laura this is great! What a wonderful day. Please tell me you didn't make the cake, I think I might develop a complex if you are that good! Everything looked wonderful, I can't wait to see more pictures for ideas to keep for Sam's princess party in a year or two!

Allison said...

I can't believe your baby girl is 4 either! Good job on a great party!
~Allison

The Martys said...

OMG!!!!! Love, love, love that cake. All the other decorations are so cute. I wish I could do a close-up of your mantle. I wanted to see Elizabeth's name on the mantle. Did you make that? I wish so badly that we lived closer to all of you. It makes me sad that we can't be at your parties. You did an amazing job as always. I hope you keep some type of scrapbook on all your party ideas. You are very creative.

Love to all-
Aunt Amy

Vanessa said...

how fun!! i love ur idea! she looks beautiful! she is becoming a little lady!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Elizabeth!!!! I'm glad she had a great day!


Love,
Valerie

Southern Girl and family said...

I love the cake!! Can you post how you made the cake?