Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Last Day in San Antonio


One of the fun things our hotel had was smore's making in the evening. The kids had a blast toasting their own marshmallows.


Mmmm...yummy! We ended our trip at the San Antonio Children's Museum. The kids had so much fun!
I don't really know how to describe the toy that Ben is playing with but you know the toy that has a whole bunch of sticks and if you press your hand or face in it, it leaves an imprint? I have know idea if that makes sense - but this thing Ben is playing with is a giant one! We had so much fun lifting the kids into it and getting their whole impression.
Tom peddling away on the bike, something about energy being expended...

Ben in the dentist office. He then preceded to put the brush in his mouth. Maybe that's where he got the virus from! (he got a virus as soon as we got back into town)


Can you see Ben in the truck? He's moving rocks! Elizabeth playing in a water table, rerouting the paths. The kids wanted to play in this bubble/water room forever!


Can you see the giant bubble around Elizabeth? This was the best! It was so fun making gigantic bubbles around everyone!
It was a great trip - the only one that we have been on as a family that wasn't to go visit family. We will have to do it again soon!

6 comments:

The A Family said...

The bubble is great! You guys look like you had a wonderful time. Hope Ben is feeling better!

Allison said...

Apparently that people "bubble ranch" was voted best exhibit by the kids in 2008. I guess your family would concur? Ick about the toothbrush - definite virus contact! No wonder the sanitizer didn't work, I bet you didn't squirt it in Ben's mouth! I wan s'mores now...
~Allison

Allison said...

I may preview my comment next time. Take out people and put a T at the end of "wan" - oh man, I better go back to bed!

Vanessa said...

talk about FUN! i really want to go now!

Joanne said...

That looks like fun! We will have to visit the children's museum next time we're in S.A.!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Which hotel did you stay at?


Valerie