We spent the entire day on Friday at Sea World. I hadn't been since high school - and it had been practically that long for Tom, so we were really looking forward to this day in San Antonio. I first had to explain to Elizabeth that we weren't going to be at an ocean. I think because cousin Cooper had just gotten back from his ocean trip, and we were going to see lots of ocean animals, she was expecting to see beaches and lots of water. Sorry to disappoint you Elizabeth! But she had a blast anyway. This was Elizabeth's favorite thing of the day. Ben was unfortunately not tall enough to ride the roller coaster, but Tom and Elizabeth rode it 3 times. She would have done it all day if she had had the chance!
Checking out all the fish and coral. Ben was loving being so close up to the fish.
The kids each got rides on Tom so they could check out the alligators and turtles. Thank goodness for daddy - there was a ton of lifting this day - up and down to see the different animals.We stayed all day, missed naps, and everyone stayed very happy - despite the lack of sleep. We were all exhausted at the end of the day and had an early night back at the hotel. The kids are ready to go back!
9 comments:
Yay fun day! Great pics. Too bad for poor Ben's lip but it doesn't seem to have slowed him down. Glad y'all had such a fun time!
~Allison
Ya'll HAVE to check out the water park next time. That is super fun too! Looks like you guys had fun. THe dolphin feeding is my favorite too! I would love to swim with one someday. Poor Ben! Sorry to hear about his accident.
I wished we had gotten to do the water park! It was kind of cold and rainy...the kids kept shivering! So we decided to wait until our next trip...bummer though. I heard it was great!
It looked like you guys had so much fun! We need to go back soon!
Oh my gosh, it looks like you guys had so much fun! I love all of the different things you did! Tom's face is pretty funny in the picture of the kids on his shoulders, was he getting sick of getting his picture taken? :) Poor Benny boy with his hurt lip! I bet you were a little panicked at first!
Looks like so much fun! I'll have to show E the pictures when she gets home. I'm sure we might have some more comments for ya then :-)
Sea World is just the best! Glad you all had such fun at the shows and the tanks. You'll have to take Elizabeth to the original in San Diego one day! Lots of ocean right in the park!
~meg
what a beautiful trip and the kids look so happy! Glad is was wonderful.
this looks like so much fun!! the pics are great and the whole family looks SO happy!!
Post a Comment