
We babysat Cooper today and went to the park in the morning. The kids got so dirty that we had to go home for a bath! This was the first time I was brave enough to give all 3 a bath at the same time!!! They loved it - and I'm sure Jessica will like coming home to a clean little boy!

The big sister

Cutie Cooper

Crazy Cheese Boy Ben - that's how he smiles now, with his eyes practically shut! So funny :)
3 comments:
VERY cute! Looks like a good time in the bath; I like how Elizabeth is helping Cooper smile just as adults "help" babies eat from spoons.
Ben is cracking me up!
~Allison
They'll just love these pictures in 12 years!! Then they really will love them in 25! Very cute!
~meg
I love these pictures! Feel free to bath Coops any time!! :)
Jess
Post a Comment