
Cooper, Ben and I had a chance to hang out this week while Elizabeth was in school. We went to the botanical gardens. The boys loved running around looking at the flowers and bugs. This is the one chance I had the entire morning to get the two of them together! The rest of the time they were on the move.

Ben enjoying the morning.

Cooper looking so cute!

They are holding hands - how cute is that??

For the second part of our morning we were invited to join Elizabeth's class on their zoo walk. The kids are getting instructions before entering the reptile area. It was a lot of fun joining the kids for part of their day, and I think Elizabeth was proud to show us how well she does in school. We all had a really good time.
3 comments:
It looks like so much fun. I wish I had been there!! Love mom
What a busy morning y'all had. LOVE the picture of the boys holding hands...priceless.
~Allison
I love them holding hands too!! SO cute! I'm so glad you are able to do fun things with Cooper, he loves going to your house!
Jessica
Post a Comment