
So this past week/weekend we had a few different activities to go to, and I haven't blogged in a while, so be prepared. This is going to be a long post! Jessica had the kids over for a Halloween party last week. She had the house decorated so cute, a few activities for the kids to do, and our traditional Halloween meal. Here the kids are busy running through the streamers in the entry way.

We tried long and hard to get pictures of the kids together. Tomorrow we are headed to get professional pictures of our kids in their costumes. We're going to need lots of luck - they are so bad about looking at the camera!

My kids love holding Jackson so I got a picture of both of them with him.



The kids were playing this game Jessica had and all the sudden Cooper started holding the cards with his toes. Monkey see monkey do - Ben started doing the same thing.

Enjoying the Halloween meal (see Jackson peeking over the couch?)

On Saturday our old neighborhood had their annual Halloween party.

See our vampires?

They had a little petting zoo. Only my brave boy would venture inside. (what kid doesn't like a petting zoo? Elizabeth I guess! :)


On Sunday we had Jackson's baptism. I got hardly any pictures because I was taking a child to the bathroom during the beginning of the photo shoot and then was in a few and couldn't talk anyone into using my camera. Good thing Jessica is good about
snapfishing her pictures. I am lucky enough to be the Godmother to this beautiful boy.

My dad and Jackson.

After the baptism we headed to a local park that was having a haunted playground party. My kids look really enthused about having their picture taken - huh?

Elizabeth is watching this cool toy that whenever you talked it distorted your voice and repeated you. We stayed there for quite a few minutes playing with it.

We caught up with Drew and Josh after we made it through the playground and they all wanted a turn on the tire swing.

Ben playing a game. I had to add this picture because I loved the shirts of the kids behind us! I saw that idea in a Family Fun magazine. It's tie dyed shirts and you draw on the pumpkin face. So cute!

I had to add this last one (ignore me please) I kept asking Jackson how big he was and every single time I raised his arms he got that huge smile on his face! I just love that little guy!
7 comments:
Oh mu gosh! What a busy weekend! Looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Jackson is getting. How cute!
It was a busy weekend! I'm mad your pictures don't enlarge - I wanted to see Jackson's face in that last one.
You did have such a busy weekend, but so many fun activities! That was so cute how Jackson was doing that yesterday, I'm going to have to do "so big" more often with him!
Well, I think your plan to get out of the apt. as much as possible is working out well!! ;) I bet the kids slept well this weekend! I have been waiting to see pics of the baptism so I was excited to hit the jackpot with lots o pics (of the whole weekend) here!
~Allison
First, I am feeling so jealous of all the Halloween stuff. It totally snuck up on me this year - I have nothing!
Because I have nothing, I was going through my costume bucket and Matt seemed impressed that I used to make my own costumes. I told him I use to be fun and creative and someday when we have babies and I don't have to go to work(you've totally inspired me) I can be fun and creative again! (Of course he wants to be a stay at home dad - go figure.)
Lastly, how cute is Princess Elizabeth with her Prince Charming Jackson. Okay, on better inspection I see she's Snow White (wrong princess) and Jackson is possibly a dinosaur? not a frog...but still adorable.
Sharon - you're so funny! I can't wait until you stay home with your babies and make your own costumes! You'll probably make mommy/baby matching ones - won't you?! Jackson is actually a dragon - the knights are protecting the princess from the scary dragon :)
Oh, a dragon....and knights. I get it now....lol.
Post a Comment