
The kids and I didn't do much today - we mostly ran errands and hung around the apartment. But, yesterday, in the evening I went over to a friend's house to make caramel apples. One of the girls in my playgroup makes these awesome apples and was nice enough to teach us how to do it! You caramel the apples first, and then add some special toppings. We covered the one on the right with green candy melts (the kind you buy at Hobby Lobby or
Michaels) and then sprinkled with Halloween M&M's and candy eyes. The one on the left is dipped in chocolate and sprinkles. We are going to give these to Elizabeth's teachers in preschool. I thought this was such a great idea!
8 comments:
Cute apples! I'm excited to make more!
Cool apples! E's teachers will love them!
Cool - I can't wait to sample your next batch on Friday! ;)
~Allison
those look yummy. Great Job!!
Oh! Yeah I am so excited to hear how to do this. I just set up for our neighbor to bring her step-daughter over in a couple of weeks to make carmel apples. Any other tips?
yumm!
so cute! and SO yummy!!!!!!!
Nichole
There are a few things that would make it easier - I'll email you!
Post a Comment