These are my latest pictures I have taken so it will be kind of a random group I think! Today we had fun decorating our cookie haunted house.

We did this last year and it was fun seeing how much more Elizabeth was able to help me.

Ben was the exact same as last year, just eating as much as possible.

The kids - the only one of them both looking!

Basically the only thing I have up on the wall.

I know this is a goofy picture of my girl but she is now wearing a patch on her good eye for 2 hours a day, it should help strengthen her bad eye. She actually doesn't mind it at all - thank goodness. I guess it's good that she is just 4 years old so she doesn't get too upset about the glasses or anything.

These are on our last day at our house - before we signed the closing papers. I brought the kids by to see it empty and to say goodbye.

Elizabeth in her room.

Ben in his room.

Goodbye house - we will miss you!
7 comments:
After seeing those pictures I am sooo glad we were not here to help you move!! It just broke my heart to see E and B in their bedrooms and in front of the house. I have surely left lots of houses behind, but it was very different to see my darling babies in front of the only house they ever knew!!
Of course I know they are doing just fine - and will do just fine - just a grandma thing I guess.
I don't know, Sue. It kinda broke my heart too - but I am kinda emotional like that! I can't picture y'all living anywhere else! I figured you, if anyone, would have your decorations packed for your short time in an apartment... lookin' good!
~Allison
aww, that makes me sad too! I hope they did ok with it. I know, it's going to be very strange seeing you guys live in a new house, but it will be wonderful! Cute pic of the Halloween decs and your kids!
thats kind of sad..an empty house :(
we miss you already!!
oh and cute haunted cookie house!
YEP! it's sad! Our kids were real big when they left their first house-Allison can describe what a cool feeling THAT was! Victoria remembers our first house she knew as the "green carpet house" I know your kids and all of you will LOVE your big brand new house and especially after this period in an apt!!
~meg
Yes - we will definitely appreciate a new house even more after sharing rooms in an apartment! It is sad to see the kids in their rooms though! Luckily they just thought it was kind of fun! :)
I still can't believe I won't be going back to your old house! So sad seeing them in the empty rooms. I guess they won't really even remember much of it anyway. Their new house will be "the house they grew up in". And how great that will be!
Post a Comment