I really dislike spiders (my nice way of saying it) and we have a spider problem at our apartment. Yuck! Large spiders are found almost every day through out the apartment - and I know I could get them sprayed - but I don't want the kids around the pestisides...so we may just have to live with it.
5 comments:
YUCK!! Me too, about "disliking" spiders that is. But Ben looks really cute with his spider hat.
Very cute... I like Ben's excitement! Good luck with the spider problem... only a few more months right?! ;)
~Allison
Laura how did you get your pictures to load into your header? I can not get my to play nice.
Cute spider hat! I bet he had fun making that. He looks so cute hamming it up for the camera- darling boy!
The only kind of spiders I like! Bennyspiders!
Post a Comment