Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend at the Pumpkin Patch

We met some friends at the pumpkin patch this weekend. Unfortunately I got NO PICTURES of anyone other than my kids, Cooper, and one picture of my friend Joanne's little girl. I don't know why I don't have any of anyone else!! We were too busy running around the pumpkin patch playing I guess!
This is darling, Jill, my friend Joanne's little girl.

Ben is trying to figure out which pumpkin to take home.


The best one of my two together. We need to work on this before Christmas! (I also don't know what's up with Elizabeth looking at me over her glasses. She does this all the time now! We went to get them adjusted today so I'm hoping that it helps!)



The tractor ride. Oh wait- there is another cousin in the background - I think Drew. I did get one of someone else :)
This was a great pumpkin patch with tons for the kids to do. We'll have to come back when the big hay ride is happening. Have a good week everyone!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Gosh - no time for everyone else's kids?! ;) Hall's is the best - hope Ben is happy with his pumpkin choice.
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Long-sleeve weather? I'm so jealous...just a little cool breeze would be nice!

Erin K said...

Looks like so much fun! Looks like your kiddos enjoyed it. At least it's been cooler weather which makes these outtings much more fun.

Joanne said...

Cute pics! I can send you a bunch if you want more. It was a good time! I wish we could have stayed longer but you are right I definitely want to go back for the hayride! Jane does too!

jessica said...

What great pics! I know, I want to go back for the hayride too, I bet the kids would have so much fun!

Meg said...

I wanna go for the hayride too!
~meg