We went to visit the Gaylord with my mom, Jessica, and the kids. We did the same thing last here - check it out here if you want! Last year we did Ice, the awesome exhibit made entirely of ice. This year we decided to skip it - it was very cool but we figured we saw it once and it's kind of expensive. Plus, Jackson couldn't go in so we decided just to enjoy the decorations around the Gaylord instead.
Ben and Cooper took it into their own hands to take a little tour together, pointing out all the sites, and holding their own little conversation (adorable to listen to!)
This is the gingerbread house made entirely out of edible products. (I'm sure the inside structure is made from wood or something but everything we could see was edible)
The train exhibit - we had to stand here for quite a while!
Elizabeth posing by the gingerbread house (I caught her licking her fingers after this...don't even want to think how many kids touched the candy and then licked their fingers! Yuck!)
Poor kids - they were very pictured out by the time we were done, but they did a very good job.
A picture of both kids with a real smile - a miracle!!!
Cooper and Jackson - Jackson was so good while we were there. He was very content to just look around and then he finally fell asleep.
The 4 kiddos.



This was right when we got here and I guess we thought we wouldn't get Jackson in another group photo?! It's cute anyway!
It was so beautiful and we were excited to finally get to show the kids lots of holiday decorations. It's been so cold in TX recently that we really haven't gone outside too much to actually look at decorations! These were beautiful and it's a great tradition for us to have.
6 comments:
I'm going today! Thanks for the preview! The kids look so cute and I love the big boys dressed alike! So fun to have a cousin as close as a brother!
Fun fun!! You got some good pics of the kids - all together and just siblings too. Yahoo!
~Allison
You really take the best pictures! I love the two cousins hanging out. What a fun day... meybe we will make out there next weekend!
Cute matching outfits! I bet your mom loves it all of her grandchildren are so close. I am thinking next year the Gaylord might be a great place to get Christmas card pictures.
You did get good pictures! I'm going to have to make sure to get some copies from you. And yes Joanne, the Gaylord is a GREAT place to take pictures as a family, there are spots all over the place!
Great pictures! I love the outfits too! By the way, it took me a minute to figure out that one train set was a guitar too.:)
Post a Comment