and I hate it! :(
I feel like it looks like a day care center or something! Maybe it reminds me too much of Ben's "baby" room in the other house. The road and some of that wall are magnetic (I put layers of magnetic paint under the wall color) and I made people and vehicles from Joanne's cricut (thanks Joanne!) that I laminated and I'll put magnets on.
But I'm ready to paint over the whole thing. I don't know what it is, it just isn't how I pictured it.
Ignore the mess! I guess I'm going to put all the furniture back, put his bedding on his bed and see what it looks like.
And then I'll probably paint the room yellow or something :)
13 comments:
I think it is so cute, I like it! If you think it's too much I'd try keeping it on one wall for awhile, I think that would be a cute look too. Kind of like a mural on one wall.
Oh no! That is the worst - when something doesn't turn out as wonderful as you imagined it in your head! Well, I don't want you to keep something that you really don't like but it's cute and it may grow on you. Give it a little time and if not... I can help paint over it! :)
i really like it! but i understand how you feel! i hate irinas furniture and wall color...im just to lazy to change it ;)
how does ben feel about it? i think it looks great! but you need to see it everyday, so its up to you!
whether you like it or not, you're very talented!
7 hours!?! I would keep it if I liked it or not ;) I like Jessica's idea of just keeping one wall and painting the rest a solid color. I am sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it.
Thanks, guys. I am going to live with it for at least a week or so and put all the furniture in it and see how it goes. Ben really likes it so I guess that's something (except he did tell me he wants pink walls! :)
It is so cute! It is nothing like I imagined when you were explaining it to me! I would definitely keep it- at least for a few years until Ben is ready for a new theme. Once you add your furniture I bet you'll like it more!
I think its cute! You did a great job with it- I am SOOO impressed with the idea and how well you did painting it. I never would have had that kind of patience. I think you need to keep it for awhile- do all your other stuff and circle back to it.
I have been there! You are smart to sit on for a week or so- so what does Ben think about it? That is what really matters! How do you like the magnetic paint? How many goat do you hav eto use and do you have to have super strong magnets? I have a few project in mind for it- but no guts to try it!
Super cute! Sorry it didn't turn out like you wanted but I think it's cute. Does Ben like it? I really like the idea of the magentic paint. Cool. But I know how you feel. I once painted our bathroom twice in a week cause I didn't like the color it turned out to be.
Laura- I agree with Jessica. Just do one wall if you are not sure. I thought it looked great and all that work....! You are very talented.
Laura- I agree with Jessica. Just do one wall if you are not sure. I thought it looked great and all that work....! You are very talented.
You are so patient! You could totally do this for a business. I think it looks great, but I know how it could feel maybe too much. One wall would be good. Then that would give you a blank wall or three to hang pics or other decorations. But it is really cute! I love the magnet paint idea!
Post a Comment