
Elizabeth and her class had her second field trip at Double Dave's pizza. Here is Elizabeth with her friend Isabella.

Can you tell she had been crying? It was very strange. She was totally fine and then our class and the other 4 year old class that was there with us all went into the back room to watch how they make pizza dough. I guess she got a little overwhelmed and started crying, not wanting to leave my side. It was funny because one of the other moms thought she was crying because she couldn't see so they were all trying to move kids out of the way so she could get up close...I had to say, nope, she wants to stay right by my side. We had to have a little talk about Elizabeth participating at field trips or else mom couldn't go with at the next one! :) She was much better after that.

Elizabeth's teacher was very smart and brought an activity to keep the kids occupied while they had to wait their turn to make pizza.

Now it's Elizabeth's turn to make pizza. They got to spread their own sauce

and add cheese.

It was so good! ( I should know because I ate a few pieces of it!)

Trying to get 12 four and five year olds to look all at the same time.

They all look when it's time to be silly!
6 comments:
What a fun field trip! My cousin just did something like this for a birthday party and it looks like such a good time!
Now that's my kind of field trip! Yum!
I love that top picture of Elizabeth, SO cute. I agree, it looks like such a fun field trip, and a great one to chaperone!
Super fun! What Double Daves was it? We like on over here by the mall- super kid friendly.
Kristi - we went to the double daves off of Denton Hwy near 1709. I didn't even know there was one by the mall! I had never been there before, I thought the pizza was so good!
Great field trip! Elizabeth looks so darling and grown up!
Post a Comment