
We have had some of Tom's family in town for their Spring Break. We have spent time playing outside, swimming in the hot tub, and just relaxing! These are the kid's cousins, Katie and Lexi.

Ben and Elizabeth in Grandma's hot tub.

Elizabeth - the first swim of the year.

Cutie Maddie.

Another one of Lexi.

Ben - the summer of covering up has started! :)

The day before we played out front with chalk and bubbles.

Sitting and watching the kids!

We also had Zach and Amelia at the beginning of this week and Ben
begs to feed Amelia all the time.
She's actually taking it from him this time!
We have had a great couple days with our family!
7 comments:
I first thought, "swimming?" but then I saw hot tub. NICE!!! I love that Ben wants to feed Amelia. That is so sweet!
So far so good... the fun-filled week has only just begun! Can't believe it is time for shorts and bathing suits!
Glad the weather is cooperating for you. Looks like good family fun.
looks like you guys are having a fun visit with the family! Great pictures!
Cute pictures, we had fun too!
I want to have my own pool and hot tub like your parents! Does your new place have a pool? Is there room to put one in later?
Post a Comment