Friday, June 11, 2010

This Week

This week we had swimming lessons all week. I didn't get many pictures (I did take some on Jessica's camera) so these are from my mom's house this weekend. Pretty much our days consist of swimming and sometimes t ball practice or games. It's been busy!
Cooper and Ben are getting braver jumping off the edge of the pool.



Elizabeth is getting to be such a good swimmer. She jumps off the diving board and can swim to the other side of the pool, all by herself. She is loving swimming lessons. I wish I had a small video of Ben at his lessons. He did great his first 2 days. The third day, yesterday, he screamed and cried the entire time. He wanted me to hold him, etc... I ended up having to leave his lesson and wait outside to help the crying minimize. It helped a little but I could still hear him crying sometimes :) I'm hoping next week will go a little more smoothly (except he's already telling me he doesn't want to go!)

1 comment:

Erin K said...

Wow! after talking to you today, this makes your days seem even busier. You are such a great mom! Glad they're enjoying all these activities.