
Our cousins, Drew and Josh, have always liked to come watch the Blue Angels practice. They invited us to go with them this year. The Blue Angels are members of the Marine and Navy Corp. Their goal is to recruit members - and I could see that it could happen! It was so fun to watch!!


This was Ben and Elizabeth their first time spotting the planes!


So cool!

We had a great time watching the planes...we wished we could have seen more!

Our kiddos - Josh, Drew, Ben and Elizabeth.
It was a great time!
6 comments:
Very cool way to spend an afternoon. I wonder what our fascination with flying comes from? As a kid I remember going to the "airport road" and picnicking while watching planes land...
Fun! I bet you could find a full show in the area some time. Put Janet in charge of research :)
You weren't very far from our house! We need to get together! I LOVE the looks on Ben & Elizabeth's faces!
Guess what? Katie is getting glasses! Now she and Elizabeth can be twins.
=)
Val
How fun for the kids to see the planes! I remember going to see the Blue Angels when I was younger and I loved it!
Val - I didn't know we were so close to your house - we do need to get together. Katie is going to be so cute in her glasses!!
The blue angels used to fly every year in the Denver air show. I remember watching them from my uncle Mike's backyard. What a great day for the kids!
Post a Comment