Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Christmas!

Christmas morning the kids woke up bright and early, raring to go open presents.
The first thing Elizabeth saw was her drum set! Yipee!! She opened it very quickly and had a great time playing.

After a while we got them to move onto the next present.

This is one of Ben's favorites. A skateboard!
(I think he is totally too young for this, but daddy didn't agree. Daddy won - but I told him he always has to look like this next picture if he wanted to ride it on any hard surface)
He's quite padded up - right? :)
Here are all of Elizabeth's presents from Christmas and Christmas Eve (minus Grandma and Grandpa B's presents).
And here is Ben with his presents.
After opening and playing we headed to Grandma and Grandpa B's house for more opening.
We had to get a group shot before all the opening.
Ben with his stocking - he's chomping at the bit to start opening!
Elizabeth with her stocking.
Cooper and Ben had to compare every single present they opened (and they got lots of the same ones).
This was one of the favorites of the kids. They each got a super hero cape with their name on it from their Uncle Ross.


More exploring with their cranes.


Elizabeth got her cousins and grandparents presents with her own money from her school store. She was so proud to get them presents all by herself.
I put my camera away after this - but it was a great rest of the day with lots of eating and playing. Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

That does look like a great day! The smiles on your kids faces are HUGE - can't imagine why! I love the boys comparing their toys and I am a little nervous about the skateboard but good luck, Ben!

Unknown said...

What a MERRY christmas you all had! Drums? Hope mama and daddy got earplugs in their stockings! What a cool crane- we would love that here, too.

chrissy said...

Love all the Christmas pictures! Looks like so much fun, I love Ben on the skateboard