
Ben had his friend and our neighbor, Nick, over to play and the boys were playing with blocks and kept wanting me to take a picture of their creations. If it kept them playing longer I was willing to do it!!

Those goof-balls!!

Ben had meet the teacher at his prek today. Elizabeth went to this prek 2 years ago so Ben was pretty familiar with it. He has the same teachers that Elizabeth had, so we were pretty happy about that.

He was able to find his cubby pretty easily.
The kids then headed to the carpet to find out more about school with their teacher.

Next they headed to the back to play while the parents got some more information.

It's going to be a fun year! I just hope Ben will be ready to go next week! He doesn't do very well with new things (without his sister or his cousin Cooper)! I have faith that he'll do well, though!
5 comments:
Love the picture of Ben by his cubby! His expression is so cute. How can our baby be big enough for school??
What ever will you do with yourself?! Oh yeah, grocery shop, run errands, and clean! What a big year for the "TLEB" family!!!
Benny Boy, you look SO cute and big!!! I wish you and Coop would be in the same class, but now you'll have a lot to catch up on when we get together!
ben is such a big boy now! I was thinking a long the same lines as allison! ah, the things mama can get done now!
Ben in school! no way! it goes by too fast! he looks like such a BIG BOY now! he has gotten so tall also! he looks so cute :)
Post a Comment